- 7 Best Practices For IT You Need To Know
IT is pretty easy to manage when you’re a business of one. But as your business grows and evolves, things get harder. Keep these seven best practices in mind when it comes to navigating IT for your business and you’re going to be in a better place!
- 3 Things We Can Learn from Garmin’s Ransomware Attack
Despite being a global, multi-billion dollar company, Garmin recently had its data hacked and held for ransom by a suspected Russian hacker gang by the name of EvilCorp. Why and how did this happen, and what can we learn from it?
- 3 Ways To Protect Yourself From Fraudulent Emails
Fraudulent and malicious emails are on the rise, and for one simple reason: they work. Now you may have never fallen for a scam email, but that doesn’t mean you won’t. Hackers are a little sharper than they used to be.
- Introducing our Tech Tips Library
We’re excited to announce the launch of our Tech Tips Library. Now you can find all of our Tech Tips videos on ONE SPOT.
- How To Work BETTER with Keyboard Shortcuts For Google Chrome
Save loads of time with these 12 Essential Keyboard Shortcuts for Google Chrome. The more time you save, the more you can focus on doing your best, most impactful work.
- How To Become An Efficiency Ninja with Keyboard Shortcuts
The more time you can save with simple tasks, the more time you have to do the work that really moves the needle. And keyboard shortcuts are here to help you do just that.
- How To Find the EXACT Email You’re Looking For—with Advanced Search in Gmail
The Archive & Search strategy is simple: archive emails when you’re done with them and search for them if needed later on. Which is why you need to leverage Gmail’s Advanced Search functionality to work the most efficiently.
- How To Be More Organized with a Bullet Journal
We all aspire to be more organized. And despite all of the apps, digital calendars, productivity software and sticky notes we have at our disposal, staying organized has become …
- How A Non-Profit Held Its Largest Fundraising Event EVER—Virtually.
With the pandemic looming in early March, Dan Murray—CEO of OIC—hopped on a call with his remote staff of 14, scattered across the Canadian landscape, and calmly advised it was time to “pivot”.
- How To Take & Share Screenshots—in Seconds!
Using the Snip & Sketch app to take screenshots will help you be more productive and communicate better with your colleagues and your customers.
- How To Use Gmail BETTER—in 3 Minutes
Using Gmail more efficiently will help you do your work better—and we want you to do your best work. In this video you’ll learn 4 tips to help you get the most out of Gmail.
- 3 Benefits of Investing in Tech: What We Can Learn From a Food Service Business
Benny Doro is the Founder & President of All Your Foods. When the Coronavirus pandemic began shuttering businesses, Benny’s first thought was, “Who’s going away?”
- 4 Things We Can Learn From The Most Innovative Town In Canada
By now, you’re probably used to hearing about businesses innovating and adapting to better serve their customers. But we’ll bet you haven’t heard one quite like this.
- How COVID-19 Changed the Way We Work Today—and How We’ve Innovated To Be Relevant Tomorrow
Work has changed.
Despite the challenges posed by working remotely, there is a silver lining emerging from all of this:
We’ve been doing some of our best work yet.
- 5 Things We Can Learn From A Gym That Went Digital
When gyms and training facilities were forced to close their doors in March, Vik Gill of The Fitness Lab knew he had to change his business or risk losing it.
- 4 Simple Strategies to Help Your Business Survive a Pandemic
Daman Grewal—Co-founder, Partner, and Operations Manager at Centurion Trucking—quickly recognized the need to adapt and shift focus as he watched the pandemic unfold in China.
- 3 Things Every Business Should Be Investing In Right Now
Charlotte and Rob Lepp opened up Lepp Farm Market in 2009. It didn’t take long for the little Abbotsford market to become a hub for local foodies and fresh food enthusiasts alike. Just as the Lepp Farm Market management team was really hitting their stride 10 years in, the Coronavirus came and changed all of that.
- The Most Important Thing Your Business Needs To Do To Survive
Jason Waugh is the Founder & Director of Circus Lab. He quickly realized the need to pivot and adapt to survive when the pandemic hit. So he took the entire Circus Lab experience virtual.
In doing so, he’s relied heavily on an important, key strategy…
- 6 Things This Entrepreneur Did To Shift His Mindset—After Losing 300k In 24 Hours
Jordan Kettner, Founder of Kettner Creative, filmed and posted a somber YouTube video on March 13th, 2020, detailing how his business had just lost 100% of their anticipated revenues of approximately $300,000—in one day—thanks to Coronavirus.
- Pivoting To Survive Today So You Can Thrive Tomorrow: 4 Things You Can Learn from A High-Touch Business
As the reality of the Coronavirus began impacting everyone, Heather and her team at Abilities Neurological Rehabilitation were forced to either pivot or risk losing their business. Armed with a “nothing to lose” attitude, they made the quick transition in 3 days to turn their in-person rehabilitation clinic into a 100% virtual care clinic.