How COVID-19 Changed the Way We Work Today—and How We’ve Innovated To Be Relevant Tomorrow
Work has changed.
The Coronavirus pandemic has ushered us to our homes, away from our office. We’ve been working together, just from a distance. Despite the challenges posed by working remotely, there is a silver lining emerging from all of this.
We’ve been doing some of our best work yet.
Here are 3 things we’ve been focused on throughout the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Helping our people to do their best work.
- Listening to our customers to gain insight into their greatest needs.
- Digging deep to find creative ways to support the needs of our people and to deliver on the needs of our customers.
The outcome? Here are 3 wins we’ve realized over the past 8 weeks:
- Better team communication. We’ve been able to communicate better as a team and have managed to reproduce many of the best aspects of our office while staying productive from home.
- Better customer communication. We rolled out “virtual site visits” to replace physically meeting with customers which have increased the number of customer one-on-ones we can do in a single day (in addition to enabling us to pull additional people into meetings in near real-time as needed). This has been a huge win for us, and our customers.
- Solving problems we didn’t know existed. Due to the pressure COVID-19 put on our business to adapt and innovate, we unearthed a number of problems we didn’t know existed. We’re now operating more efficiently and effectively than ever.
We’re adapting and evolving the way we work because we want to better serve our customers, our employees, and the world.
Watch the video above to learn more and connect with us to see how we can help your team to do their best work today.